Photobucket

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Dianne~ I'm soooo smart! I figured it out all by myself!! I don't have anyone to tag, except for MEL!!


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mc Donald's Fry Girl--lasted 3 mos.
2. Marshall's fitting room--YECH!! Gross! Worse job ever!
3.Grocery store bagger/cashier- Started at 17, quit at 21! I met dh there, so not all that bad!
4. First Grade Teacher ( I LOVE my job!)

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. You've Got Mail
3. Serendipity
4. The Breakfast Club

Four places I have lived:
1.Illinois-- Lots of different towns, but all in Illinois...
2.
3.
4.
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Super Nanny
3. American Idol
4. Birth Day (yes, I like to torture myself!)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. Florida
3. San Francisco
4. Branson, Mo (Don't bother...)

Four websites I visit daily:
www.yahoo.com
www.babycenter.com
www.ivfconnections.com
www.amazon.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. fajitas
3. pasta
4. chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. Carribean
4. Bahamas
~anywhere I can get to the ocean!!

Four favorite bands/singers:
1. Tom Petty
2. Barenaked Ladies
3. Bon Jovi
4. John Lennon

I guess I'll tag Mell at: http://melmck.blogspot.com/

No comments: