Photobucket

Monday, August 07, 2006

Babyness

I have become completely and utterly obsessed with babies. I search for stuff online, I wander the stores and touch all the soft baby toys. I breath in the baby smell. I want so bad to buy little binkies and the musical duck at Target. I don't, but I want to!

I found a pacifier the other day as I was walking my two monster dogs. A normal person would have left the paci on the ground and kept walking. I, however, am NOT a normal person. I picked it up, put it in my pocket and headed home. I kind of forgot it was in my pocket until I went to take a shower. I washed it off and just held it in my hands. I didn't know what to do with it, so I tied it to the angel that hangs from my night stand light. Like I said, I am NOT a normal person...

As my FET hangs overhead, I am going through the typical emotions. I'm nervous, I'm anxious, I'm hopeful... I am very guarded that it will be another BFN. I want to push that thought out of my mind... Hope, don't slip away now!



No comments: