Photobucket

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Little Monkey

Emilia is 16 weeks old and doing awesome! She is totally adorable and lovable and all the things I hoped she would be. She has been rolling onto her tummy for about 3 weeks now and only sleeps that way. Her day care provider thinks its so funny how she scoots around. She is getting baptised on Sunday and I have TWO dresses to pick from...

Therapy is going well. The meds are, too. I'm on Lexapro and haven't had many side effects, which is good. Things are starting to become "normal" again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a real cutie! I can barely remember when Hayley was that small. So glad that you got help and meds so that you can truly enjoy this time with your beautiful baby girl- it isn't time you will ever get back and believe me it goes way too fast!

Linlee said...

What a cutie!!!! I'm still waiting for Hope to roll over. I'm sure it will be any day!