Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

Baptism day!

Yesterday Emilia was baptised. I held her the entire time and thanked God about a million times for giving me such a beautiful baby. I prayed for everyone in the world trying to conceive (extra hard for all of my "Venting Room" friends, of course!). I am not a very religious person, but I like to think I am pretty spiritual and I really felt God's love surrounding me.


We had a nice party afterwards. Emilia did NOT sleep at all, but was in a very happy mood. She let people hold her and pass her around (usually she does not like to be moved around too much) and just smiled and giggled.


Jeff and I took the day off, so it is nice to be "doing nothing" after 3 days of "doing too much"!


I don't have a good picture of her in her dress, but I'll post that soon...


3 comments:

Linlee said...

What a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! Definitely post more pics for all of us out here in internet land.
Carla

Esperanza said...

May G-d continue to bless and protect you little Emilia.

Happy Baptism!