Photobucket

Saturday, July 07, 2007

What being a mom has taught me...

1. The birds wake up at 3:45 and are very, very loud and obnoxious.
2. As soon as your child is on a schedule, they will change--remember when I said she was sleeping about 6 hours a night??? try 3 or 4 now!!
3. My husband, the man I love most in this world, the one who has put up with so much over the last 8 years we've been together, drives me so crazy ( can he just TRY to clean the bathroom? seriously...)
4. Online shopping is the devil.
5. Ebay is the devil's sister.
6. My mother thinks I don't know what I'm doing... I hold her too much, I don't let her "just cry", I feed her too much... I could go on, but I'll save that for another day!
7. No matter how little sleep I have had or how crabby I am, as soon as I see that smile, I just melt!
8. Sometimes nothing makes me happier than when she FINALLY poops!
9. I really don't care how clean my house is or if I haven't cooked a meal in 3 days or if going to the grocery store is a really big outing... as long as Mia is happy and safe!
10. I really don't want to go back to work.
11. Daytime TV sucks.
12. People will give you advice; even if you don't want it.
13. Anyone who has children out of elementary school has totally forgotten how hard it is to leave the house with a newborn.
14. I totally understand how the moms on What Not to Wear have let it get that far...
15. I really, really don't want to go back to work.
16. Life is about so much more than who has the biggest house or the largest amount in their bank account.
17. Girlfriends can be much more helpful than husbands (especially when they have food!)
18. Yes, it is all worth it... I would do it all over again (and probably will!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

must.have.more.mia.pictures :)