Photobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Really Good Book

Now that I am officially on maternity leave without a baby, I have been trying to keep busy and trying to do all the things I won't be able to do once Peanut decides to grace us with her presence... Yes, Kristin, I know I promised her a car and now I grounded her... Oh well... I'm the mom, I'm the boss... However, if she is born before Mother's Day, the car may be given back to her and she may become ungrounded...


Anyways... I just finished this awesome book. It took me about 2 days to finish it. It is called Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald. It is about a 27 year old Iranian woman who is given a one way plane ticket to America. She has 3 months to find a husband so her Visa doesn't expire. Its sad and funny and full of hope. The main character is so strong, even though she doesn't realize it. I recommend it to EVERYONE!!

************************************************************************************************

Just for laughs... here is a picture of my VERY pregnant belly! Its kind of weird looking, don't you think???

No comments: